67th SGF Earst while Ranga Reddy ( Ranga Reddy,Medchal and Vikarabad Districts) District, Under – 14 and 17 Boys & Girls Chess Selection cum Championship 2023-24
at Siddhartha Public School, Boduppal
beside AVI Clinics, West Hanuman Nagar, Boduppal, Hyderabad, Telangana 500039.
On 10th & 11th Nov 2023
Selection: The Top 5 Players in Each Category
Last Day of Entry: 9th Nov 2023.
- Under 14 Boys Chess Tournament – Eligibility to participate in U/14 Yrs. Age Group born on or after 1-1-20010 and 6th to 12th class.
- Under 14 Girls Chess Tournament – Eligibility to participate in U/14 Yrs. Age Group born on or after 1-1-20010 and 6th to 12th class.
- Under 17 Boys Chess Tournament – Eligibility to participate in U/17 Yrs. Age Group born on or after 1-1-2007 and 6th to 12th class
- Under 17 Girls Chess Tournament – Eligibility to participate in U/17 Yrs. Age Group born on or after 1-1-2007 and 6th to 12th class
Rules & Regulations:
- ONLY 2 PLAYERS FROM EACH CATEGORY WILL BE ENTERTAINED
- Entries should reach between 10 AM to 3 PM on 9th Nov 2023 at Venue (Siddhartha Public School).
- NO SPOT ENTRIES ARE ENTERTAINED
- Players should report at the venue by 8:30 AM IST on 10th Nov 2023.
- The tournament will be held in the Swiss league with the latest tiebreakers.
- Time Control of Each Round 30 Mints +10 Sec Time Control (we may increase or decrease depends up on the position).
- Players Should Bring Their Own Chess Set.
- Players should bring their lunchbox.
- Players should submit the SGF Eligibility and School documents.
- All Players can play all the rounds whether they win or lose.
Note: CBSE And ICSE Students should submit a declaration form.
Click here to download the SGF Eligibility form : SGF ELIGIBILITY FORM
Click here to download CBSE and ICSE Student declaration form: SGF CBSE ICSE FORM
Further details contact
Vinod Org Sec Medchal Dist- 8374461481
Chennakrishna Reddy Org Sec RRDIST 9848629132
Senior Chess Coach
National Chess Arbiter
International FIDE Rated Chess Player
National Fair Play Arbiter Expert / Anti-Cheating Arbiter
World Chess Federation Certified “School Instructor”
FIDE Fair Play Expert Candidate
Phone No: +91 9246151111.